Interested in belonging to Greenbrier? We would love to have you as a part of our spiritual family! As soon as you feel comfortable we want to help you find your “fit” by serving alongside some pretty amazing people. There are hundreds of opportunities to serve! Most of the people who plug in to Greenbrier enjoy it so much they want to belong. If you are interested in becoming a church member, The Journey is a five-step growth process that introduces you to Jesus, God’s family, and our church culture. It also helps you discover your purpose in joining God’s mission.
The Journey is divided into five steps:
- Step 1: Membership – This first step introduces you to a vibrant, authentic, and personal relationship with Jesus, as well as the path to membership at Greenbrier Church.
- Step 2: Spirit-Filled Life – This next step guides you toward a dynamic, overcoming, faith-filled life. It equips you to breathe, work, play, and worship with the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Step 3: Spiritual Maturity – This step is designed to strengthen your spiritual walk and help you put in place the practices to grow into spiritual maturity.
- Step 4: S.H.A.P.E. – God has made you unique and has already created good things for you to do! This step equips you to understand, walk in, and serve others with your spiritual gifts, heart/passion, abilities, personality, and experiences.
- Step 5: Mission – The final step begins with learning how and where to join God on His mission. Discover the power of your own story and practical ways to share the Good News with your family, friends, our community, our country, and the nations of the world.