God’s Word Sets You Free
February 2, 2013 · Print This Article
Truth – God’s word has power – power over the attacks of evil, power over lustful thoughts, and power over the bondage of sin. As you choose to receive and live in His power, God will free you from your past and establish you to live in peace with Him and with others.
Scripture – “For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
Prayer – Eternal Father, teach me today to focus on You, to resist the temptation to follow the thought processes and values of the world around me. I know that You are Truth and that the truth will set me free from the mindsets of the world. Help me to follow You and to walk in the freedom You provide. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
One Year Bible Reading: Exodus 15:19-17:7, Matthew 22:1-33, Psalm 27:1-6, Proverbs 6:20-26
Most Recent Posts by Pastor Eric
- Our minds and spirits are fed by the words we speak - March 8th, 2014
- Godly Character and Righteous Conversation Lead to Godly Children - March 7th, 2014
- God’s WORD is a Shield of Protection - March 6th, 2014
- Applying the WORD of God to our plans brings His purposes into reality - March 5th, 2014
- God-centered conversation brings life to you and to those around you - March 4th, 2014
- Your conversation shapes your destiny - March 3rd, 2014